An Stelle eines Vorwortes...

Montag, 6. Mai 2013

Docking Station for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1


Since years, I have no CD player anymore nor any other disc playing device. I run a NAS server with all my media on it, for a few years now. But I never really found a good device to bring my movies from my NAS on the TV screen, and my MP3 on air, in a easy manner.  I bought a network player a few years ago - a Rapsody N35 - but the support was very poor, and the company producing it, was broke a few month later, after a series of legal disputes in regard of the products name and the holding of patents... so the "Rapsody" never got  a good interface - that's a interface that can be instinctively handled by a no-tech-loving woman too!

Other companies, namely Buffalo and Netgear stepped into the breach and got the cake, but Rapsody was the company that truly opened the marked and pawed the road..., but never mind.

So, I thought, a tablet computer used as a network player device, is exactly what I need! I asked THE queen, about her feelings, and she was very enthused .... and told me on the spot: "I want an Galaxy Note! The large one... the one with the pen.... you know? Where you can write on..."

I was delighted, since that one was exactly my choice too. So I bought it.

In a fairy tale that's the part with: And if they didn't died yet, they lived happily even after... 


BUT I forgot about a very important fact. THIS is reality!

And the Galaxy Note 10.1 is produced  by SAMSUNG... and not a fairy tale story teller!

Therefore SAMSUNG doesn't equip its most expensive tablet computer with the usual standard connectors for media: as USB connector, HDMI connector for easy use ... no, its build with a fucking Samsung-special connector, so, you can't connect it to your TV set with standard media cables ... at least not without a fucking special adapter or a DOCKING STATION!

Ok... a docking station is a fine thing... you can put in your device nice and easy and connect it to the TV... lets buy one!

BUT I forgot about a very important fact. THIS is reality!
And the Galaxy Note 10.1 is produced  by SAMSUNG... and not a fairy tale story teller!


Therefore SAMSUNG doesn't produce any docking station with that functionality, for its most expensive tablet computer!!!! YES - exactly, you have read right:

SAMSUNG doesn't produce any docking station that provides connectors for POWER, HDMI, USB ... for the GALAXY NOTE  10.1 - its most expensive tablet computer! Nor does any other company! 

I was a bit dumbfounded after realizing that fact!
"What the fuck...? But ... that's outright stupid! ... The Note... so fine.... that nice useless pen ... TV... nights of music...  easy to handle .... my Queen... :(( 


And what truly irks me is: I found a docking station, sporting that connectors and its functionality for the Galaxy Pad.... but hold on... only for the 8" device and not for its 10.1" ???!!!???





BUT I forgot about a very important fact. THIS is reality!

And the Galaxy Note 10.1 is produced  by SAMSUNG... and not a fairy tale story teller!


Mind you, SAMSUNG, the worlds leading electronic producer is not able to equip a shitty 20,00€ docking station with a stupid simple, 10cent, plastic piece  - a fitting cradle - to fit the Note 10.1 in that thing!?! 

How stupid is that? And what does it say about these SAMSUNG guys?




That is the point where any Consumer in his right mind should do the following:
Hit that stupid idiots where it hurts most.... at their accounts! Send the crappy thing back and buy another device! Re-pack that thing, shit in the box (!)... send it back, and get your money back! 


But in reality.... what device should that be? I did not found one ...
So I did the following: I bought a cheap 1,5€ utility knife ... and set to tuning... the docking station!

And 10min later - I FIXED IT!









Just heat up the cutter knife and hot cut the crappy cradle! Thats it! If you screw up, send it back and demand a refund! Bugger them as much as you can... do it! And tell every one to do the same! Hit them, antagonise them...make them pay! Please! PLEASE! PLEASE!

And please ask SAMSUNG why the fuck one can only use that silly pen for effectively 1 of the applications  - the "Notepad" - and not for the input in EVERY APPLICATION!!!! ????

WHAT STUPID IDIOT ....

Keine Kommentare: